All menu's created to clients needs and wants
Be Your Own Guest...and let Chef Lynn do the rest.
A menu just for you, upscale or cozy, vegetarian ,gluten free, other dietietary restrictions or any where in between.
I have a menu just for you.
Sauteed pears with shallots topped crostini- sweet pears and tangy shallots on top of crispy garlic infused bread slices ,makes every bite an enjoyable one.
Starter for dinner: Peppery arugula tossed with curls of pecerino romano and tossed with a white balsamic vinaigrette
Main entree with 2 sides: Seared tender chicken breasts topped with an apricot and tarragon sauce served with sauteed baby spinach
and almond cous cous
Dessert: dark chocolate brownies served with roasted red grapes and a honey yogurt sauce
endive spears topped with tender roast beef and creamy blue cheese
crostini with tangy/salty olive tapende spread
Starter for dinner: Carrot,coconut and ginger soup topped with lemon coriander croutons
Main entree with 2 sides: Seafood Paella ,sweet fennel, tangy tomatoes with shrimp and scallops served with cous cous accompanied by roasted broccolini
Dessert: Dark chocolate mousse served with fresh seasonal berries
Spinach and brie topped artichoke hearts -earthy artichoke hearts topped with sauteed baby spinach leaves and creamy brie
Smoked salmon crositni - crisp breads topped with a classic dill spread and a draped piece of smoked salmon
Starter for dinner: Cucumber rounds tossed with a lightly seasoned vinaigrette and topped with crunchy pepitas
Main entree with 2 sides: Grilled beef tenderloin served with a tomato balsamic reduction accompanied by baby roasted potatoes
and tender zucchini rounds
Dessert: Lemon mousse served with tender butter cookies (light, refreshing)
- Pears with blue cheese and prosciutto
- Salami crisps with a creamy basil topping
- Fingerling potatoes with aioli and roasted olives
-Classic shrimp cocktail shots
- cucumber rolls - sweet bell peppers, avocado and lettuce, fresh light
- Sauted shallots, toasted almonds over baby mixed greens
- Fresh tomatoes, goat cheese and crispy pancetta
- Fresh pear, arugula and goat cheese salad
-- Pork milanese with a creamy lemon/basil drizzle
- Orzo stuffed portobello mushrooms with fresh tomatoes and asiago cheese
- Seared ahi tuna with a fresh nectarine and jalapeno salsa
- roasted chicken with the traditional fixings
- Chocolate paninni with strawberries
- Poached pears with vanilla drizzle
- Sauted bananas with caramel sauce
- Berry tiramisu
- various seasonal berry tarts
- roasted apples with a caramel dipping sauce
- My famous rustic apple tart
Many more menu ideas as the evening is completely tailored to your needs!